Spring Look for Bakers Rack

Lots of color to brighten up our family room.
Gotta love those cute sweet bunny faces.
Side view of the Spring lined Baker's rack.
Cabbage plates are in full swing, along with the pretty pink rabbit plates.
Spring has sprung.  The plum trees are blooming.  The Lady Bank Roses are coming on.
My husband and I worked in the yard the other day.  The weather is lovely in the 70's.
My back is so sore!
My husband and took my parents to Sacramento the other day.  My mom had an appointment . My dad was picking out a phone for people who cannot see well.  He has Macular degeneration. California  Phones provides free specialized phones for people who cannot see well or hear. We selected this model below.
Macular degeneration
The macula is in the center of the retina, the light-sensitive layer of tissue at the back of the eye. The macula is responsible for central vision (straight-ahead vision). Degeneration of the macula occurs most often after the age of 60 years and is termed age-related macular generation (AMD).
Happy Spring! I am going back  out to do some more  gardening.

No comments

Post a Comment