Take It All





I have a rare post today: an actual modeled-by-me garment.  I'm determined to get my numerous FOs photographed, Raveled and blogged and until I've gone through all those steps with each one, they really don't seem like they are officially finished!  

The Take It All Shawl was a total blast to make with all the color changes and textured stitches; I was almost sad when it was finished.  The pattern was originally planned as a mystery knitalong and fellow knitters have made some gorgeous wraps.  Mine was made with leftovers of Dale Garn Baby Ull, a super lovely fingering weight yarn that is easy to knit and soft to wear.  I often use it for baby garments and had these leftovers in my stash.  So does that mean it was FREE?  The pattern is now available as an instant download and includes written and charted instructions.  My husband, who admittedly is almost always complimentary, thought this was so pretty.  He even had a fashion tip for me: "With all the colors, I think it will go with everything!" ;)

Summer knitting is approaching and I've begun to pack away my unfinished winter knitting projects to be replaced by my summer knitting projects. I juggle a lot of knitting projects at once and you may wonder how I manage to keep track of them all. I'm composing a post to share my organization method.  It's easy and allows for the caprice of your inner fickle knitter to be fulfilled.  Plus, I'll show you all the knitting I'm planning  for this summer.  It's a lot.










 Have a super week!
I'd love to hear from you!  To make a comment, click here.



Follow 
Knitionary




No comments

Post a Comment