MacKenzie -Childs Spring Tablescape


Well, I finally have some Mackenzie-Child's dishware.
When I saw the Butterfly Garden dishware on sale, I knew it was time to buy.
I started with the chargers and the salad plates.


The cute bunny was given to my by my sweet friend, Karen.
Turquoise chargers from Zgallerie years ago.  The blue compotes are from Walmart. The napkin rings were gifted to me by my good friend, Liz from Infuse With Liz.
A closer look at my birthday gift from my husband....Mackenzie-Childs flatware. A pretty plate stack with the Butterfly Garden charger plates, Courtly check dinner plate and MKC Butterfly salad plate.
Stay tuned for another Easter table setting. 
*An update on my Dad, I drove him and my Mom to emergency yesterday, because he was having a difficult time breathing. They admitted him again. They found out he was retaining fluid again.  They put in a tube for draining and left it in.  His bladder was also backed up, so they put in a catheter.  We need to know why his lungs are filling up. Thank you for your prayers and healing thoughts.
This picture is grainy.  My brother took this photo while he was visiting.

No comments

Post a Comment