Flower Sunday








My neighbor is having a party today and I offered to make the flower arrangements for the tables.  I told her I had something simple in mind using Ball turquoise blue canning jars and pink roses. She loved the idea and the result is a dozen gorgeous arrangements with oregano and tarragon for greenery and roses from my magnificent Climbing Eden from David Austin.  Eden is by far by favorite garden rose.  It's beautiful of course, but resists disease, repeat blooms and each spray has several sweet-smelling blossoms.  I think it loves where it lives, towering over the entrance of our vegetable garden, because every year it puts on a grand show.  It's so full of flowers that after I picked these, it hardly made a dent.  Best rose ever.






















I'm so happy with them!

To make a comment, please click here.



Follow 
Knitionary

No comments

Post a Comment